- Posters are placed throughout all areas of the school to remind everyone of the behavior expectations.
- Teachers provide all students with instruction and practice opportunities for expected behaviors.
- Teachers review expectations before students attend specific events such as assemblies.
- Staff provide rewards for students who demonstrate being cooperative, respectful, accountable and safe behaviors.
- Students who demonstrate expectations are acknowledged daily with Bulldog Bucks, which can be cashed in at the PBS Prize Store each month.
- In addition, tickets that are earned in the lunch room can be entered into a PBS Prize Experience raffle.