- Posters are placed throughout all areas of the school to remind everyone of the behavior expectations.
- Teachers provide all students with instruction and practice opportunities for expected behaviors.
- Teachers review expectations before students attend specific events such as assemblies.
- Staff provide rewards for students who demonstrate being cooperative, respectful, accountable and safe behaviors.
- Students who demonstrate expectations are acknowledged daily with tickets as well as a weekly raffle in their homerooms. Students who win the weekly classroom raffle are given a reward.
- A school wide raffle is done weekly. Two students from each grade level are selected as PBS winners. Students who win are given a reward.